Steve Conlee is a non-blogging blogger who resides in Utah typically doing the following:
- Hanging out with my lovely wife, Gisele, and our 4 children: Brennen, Madeline, Ethan and Elise.
- Wandering around Southern Utah (especially around Moab, Cedar Mesa or Escalante) or the Wasatch Mountains of Northern Utah.
- Working at my company, Lucidiom Group – offering online product and marketing consulting in Utah and around the world.
- Reading non-fiction (usually psychology, politics, history and business) or fiction (usually spy/mystery thrillers or fantasy).
- Listening to brit-pop, alternative or classical music, audio books or podcasts of university courses I should have taken in college.
- Watching whatever movie Gisele wants ;-), or a little TV (English Premier League Soccer, Top Gear, The Amazing Race, The Office or whatever travel show is on that doesn’t involve the host eating something revolting).
- Playing goalkeeper at either Timpanogos Indoor Soccer or Utah Futsal Arena. In fact I’m starting to train with UFA’s mens over 35 national champion futsal team this March. We’ll see if I can keep up.
Hey, want to see 2 photos?